Daves Garden Plant Search

Find your plant by searching PlantFiles:
-

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rotation



I've been so busy working and being outside, I have had no time to update this blog. When I get on the computer and do something other than work, I tend to be more of a blog viewer than doer. I did decide that it was time to list the 2009 Stitching projects I want to work on. I will post their progress here as I do them.



I've been working on SPML: In the Cathedrals of the Forest. I will be working on my second block of 100. I've been diverted by the knitting I've really enjoyed doing. I need to get back to this and have bought oodles of needles so I can stitch faster hopefully.


The hard frost is now here in Iowa. Here is how it looked 7am this morning. Isn't it gorgeous against the morning sun? I'm sure there's a lucky clover in there for me if only I didn't have to rush to work!


No comments: