Daves Garden Plant Search

Find your plant by searching PlantFiles:
-

Monday, May 19, 2008

Another attempt at blogging


I often am amazed at the bloggers I have found online and think what a wonderful idea it is to catalog all the wonderful things that have come into my life. My only problems is that often, my life is so busy, I have no chance to log it.
I am in desperate need for time management. I need to fit more things in my day than the 24 hours alloted to me. I also stand in front of big changes to my life since my kids are almost out of high school and off to college. Only two more years until I can rediscover the person I used to be and look forward to the life with Doug after children.
I hope this blog will help me whittle down all my activites I love to do and in the meantime, relive the sunshine and shadows God has blessed me with. Happy Monday Everyone!
This is a picture of my girl Indie, just back from the Kari, horse trainer extradonaire in Wisconsin with Dustin on Eddie and Doug on Indie. I am on my other love, Amira who was kind enough to stand still while I shot pictures.
Date 05/19/2008 Monday Temp: 65H-45L Showers

No comments: